Updated on June 1st, 2021
1. Parties and Purpose
Enolia SRL (hereinafter referred to as "Enolia SRL" or the "Data Controller")
Rue Ferme du Mont, 2 - 1325 Chaumont-Gistoux
BCE / TVA : BE0734.558.531
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +32(0)10/40.01.99
The term "User" refers to any user, whether a natural person or a legal entity, who visits or interacts in any way with the Website.
In this regard, Enolia SRL shall determine all technical, legal and organizational means and purposes for the processing of Users' personal data. To this end, Enolia SRL undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with the Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") and the European Regulation of 26 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation").
Enolia SRL shall be free to choose any individual or legal entity that processes users' personal data at its request and on its behalf (hereinafter the "Subcontractor"). Where appropriate, Enolia SRL shall select a Subcontractor that offers sufficient guarantees with respect to the technical and organizational security measures for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the Law and the Regulations.
2. Processing of personal data
The use of the Site by Users may result in the communication of personal data. The processing of such data by Enolia SRL, in its capacity as Data Controller, or by service providers acting in the name and on behalf of Enolia SRL, shall be in accordance with the Law and the Regulations.
Personal data will be processed by Enolia SRL, in accordance with the purposes set forth below, via :
- The creation of your customer account,
- The sending of our promotional actions,
- The sending of our newsletter,
- Delivery planning,
- Online order taking,
- The security of online payments.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
In accordance with article 13 of the Regulations, the purposes of the processing of personal data are communicated to the User and are as follows:
- The taking of orders on line,
- The product proposal,
- Dialogue with our customer service,
- The realization of deliveries and the management of returns,
- Online payments,
- The collection of our trade receivables.
4. Personal data likely to be processed
- Contact data (surname, first name, address, email, telephone number, company ...),
- Financial data (IBAN account number, BIC of the bank, account holder),
- Transactional order data (products ordered, date, time and amount of the order),
- Connection data (email, password, username, date and time of connection ...).
The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of processing based on previously given consent.
6. Duration of storage of users' personal data
In accordance with article 13 §2 of the Regulation and the Law, the Data Controller only stores personal data for the time reasonably necessary to enable the purposes for which they are processed to be fulfilled.
This duration is in any case less than: 18 months
7. Data recipients and disclosure to third parties
Personal data can be transmitted to employees, employees, sub-contractors or suppliers of Enolia SRL who offer adequate data security guarantees, and who collaborate with Enolia SRL in the context of the marketing of products or the provision of services. They act under the direct authority of Enolia SRL, and are notably responsible for collecting, processing or sub-processing this data.
In the event that the data is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing or prospecting purposes, the User will be informed beforehand so that he expresses his consent to the use of this personal data.
8. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The following person is appointed Data Protection Officer or Data Protection Officer (hereinafter "DPO") : Stéphane Van Lippevelde
The role of the DPO is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions regarding the collection and processing of personal data.
The DPO can be contacted as follows: email@example.com
9. Users' Rights
At any time, the User may exercise his rights by sending a message by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter by post, enclosing a copy of his identity card to the following address: Rue Lahaut, 26 - 1325 Chaumont-Gistoux.
a. Right of access
In accordance with Article 15 of the Rules, Enolia SRL guarantees the User's right of access to his personal data. The User shall have the right to obtain access to said personal data as well as the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular recipients established in third countries or international organisations;
- Where possible, the intended period of storage of the personal data or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the Regulation, and, at least in such cases, relevant information about the underlying logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject
The Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested by the User.
Where the User submits such a request electronically (e.g. via e-mail address), the information is provided in a commonly used electronic form, unless the User requests otherwise.
A copy of the User's data will be communicated to the User no later than one month after receipt of the request.
b. Right of rectification
Enolia SRL guarantees the right of correction and deletion of personal data to the user.
In accordance with Article 16 of the Regulations, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant data may be corrected or deleted at any time. The User shall first make the necessary changes himself/herself from his/her User/other account, unless such changes cannot be made independently, in which case a request may be made to Enolia SRL.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Rules, the Data Controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been communicated of any rectification of the personal data, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts. The Controller shall provide the data subject with information about these recipients if the data subject so requests.
c. Right to erasure
The User has the right to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data as soon as possible in the cases listed in Article 17 of the Regulation.
Where the Controller has made the personal data public and is required to erase them pursuant to the previous paragraph, the Controller, taking into account the available technologies and the costs of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers who process such personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by those controllers of any link to such personal data, or any copy or reproduction thereof.
The two preceding paragraphs shall not apply to the extent that such processing is necessary:
- For the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Controller shall notify each recipient to whom personal data have been disclosed of any erasure of personal data or restriction of the processing operation unless such notification proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The controller shall provide the data subject with information about these recipients if the data subject so requests.
d. Right to limit treatment
The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data in the cases listed in article 19 of the Regulations.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Regulation, the Data Controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data have been communicated of any limitation of the processing carried out, unless such communication proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The Controller shall provide the data subject with information about these recipients if he or she so requests.
e. Right of data portability
In accordance with Article 20 of the Rules, Users have the right to receive from Enolia SRL personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Users shall have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without Enolia SRL's consent in the cases provided for in the Rules.
Where the User exercises his or her right to data portability pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the User shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one data controller to another data controller, where this is technically possible.
The exercise of the right of data portability shall be without prejudice to the right of erasure. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The right of data portability shall not prejudice the rights and freedoms of third parties.
f. Right of opposition and automated individual decision making
The User shall have the right at any time to object to the processing of his or her personal data due to his or her particular situation, including the automation of the data by Enolia SRL. In accordance with Article 21 of the Rules, Enolia SRL shall no longer process personal data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing that override the interests and rights and freedoms of the User, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights.
Where personal data is processed for the purposes of canvassing, the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data for such canvassing purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such canvassing.
Where the data subject objects to the processing for canvassing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
g. Right to complain
The User shall have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of his or her personal data by Enolia SRL with the Data Protection Authority having jurisdiction in Belgium. Further information can be found on the website: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be.
Complaints may be filed at the following addresses:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel. + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax. + 32 2 274 48 35
The User may also file a complaint with the court of first instance of his domicile.
a. General principles
A "Cookie" is a file that is temporarily or permanently deposited on the User's hard disk when consulting the Website, with a view to later connection. Thanks to cookies, the server recognises the User's computer.
Cookies can also be installed by third parties with which Enolia SRL collaborates.
Some of the cookies used by Enolia SRL are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site, others make it possible to improve the User experience.
The User can customize or deactivate cookies by configuring their browser.
By using the Website, the User expressly agrees with the management of cookies as described in this article.
b. Type of cookies and purposes
Different types of cookies are used by Enolia SRL on the Website:
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for the operation of the Website, allow the communication of the data entered and are intended to facilitate the User's navigation;
- Statistical and audience measurement cookies: these cookies enable the recognition of the User and are used to count the number of Users of the Website over a certain period of time. Since they also indicate browsing behaviour, they are an effective means of improving the User's browsing by displaying proposals and offers that may be of interest to the User. They also allow Enolia SRL to identify possible bugs on the Website and to correct them.
- Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate the use of the Website by retaining certain choices that have been entered (for example, user name or language);
- Tracking cookies: Enolia SRL uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics to measure the interaction of Users with the Website content and to produce anonymous statistics. These statistics enable Enolia SRL to improve the Website. Google supports the explanation of these cookies at the following address: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/.
c. Cookie retention period
Cookies are kept for the time necessary to accomplish the purpose for which they were created. Cookies that may be stored on the User's hard drive are stored for a maximum period of 18 months.
d. Cookie management
If the User deactivates certain cookies, the User accepts that the Website may not function optimally. Certain parts of the Website may therefore not be usable, or may only be partially usable.
If the User wishes to manage and/or delete certain cookies in this way, he or she can do so by using the following link(s):
For Users with the following browser:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Microsoft Edge : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
If the User does not want Google Analytics cookies to be used, he is invited to set his browser to this effect on the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally if the user wishes to delete all Cookies installed by the Enolia website , just click here and all cookies on the site will be deleted.
11. Limitation of liability of the Data Controller
The Website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties not related to Enolia SRL. Enolia SRL is not responsible for the content of such sites or their compliance with the Law and Regulations.
The holder of parental authority must give his or her express consent for a minor under the age of 16 to disclose personal information or data on the Website. Enolia SRL urges persons exercising parental authority over minors to promote responsible and secure use of the Internet. The Data Controller shall not be held liable for collecting and processing personal information and data from minors under 16 years of age whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal parents or for incorrect data - in particular concerning age - entered by minors. Under no circumstances will personal data be processed by the Data Controller if the User specifies that he/she is under 16 years of age.
Enolia SRL shall not be liable for the loss, corruption or theft of personal data caused in particular by the presence of viruses or as a result of computer attacks.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction